The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full time Hours
• 1 in 4 Weekends
• No OOH or patients kept overnight
• A competitive salary dependent on experience
• Generous CPD budget, including certificates being encouraged
• Potential relocation package for the right candidate
• Contributory pension scheme
• 224 hours initial holiday entitlement that grows with over service to the company to 264 hours (holiday hours are pro-rata)
• Professional memberships paid
• 20% off Inhouse and High street discount
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their growing team of 3 experienced vets, 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, 1 ACA, 3 Client Care Advisors and 1 Head Nurse/Practice Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a competent vet, with the capability to work sole charge, completing both consults and surgeries daily.
Support will be in place to allow you to work up your cases to a gold standard, and we will actively encourage your development in your areas of interest.
The surgery is modern and fully equipped, and includes ultrasound, x-ray, doppler, multi-parameter, drip pumps, a designated theatre, a cat ward, a dog ward, and an isolation ward. They also benefit from being fully air conditioned and having unlimited free parking.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]