The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full-time role with a 37.5-hour week, there is the opportunity to work the hours over 4 longer days
- 1:8 Saturday mornings at one branch and one to two bank holidays per year there too
- 1:8 rota at the second branch
- No OOH’s
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Starting salary £20,475 rising to £24,940 depending on experience and qualification’s
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Health Shield benefits (money back towards general well-being costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team so you can focus on nursing duties
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
About The Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team.
They would also consider SVN’s for this role if nearing the end of their training.
This is an opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Animal Care Assistants and Receptionists, where their aim is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals, and to treat their clients in the way they wish to be dealt with.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]