The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- 40 hours a week (rota basis, including great mixture of day, out-of-hours, weekend, and Bank Holiday shifts)
- Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications
- Generous CPD package, as further career development is encouraged and funded
- Permanent position
- OOH’s – Paid sleeping shifts (additional to salary) for out-of-hours work (adv. 1 night a week)
- 5:8 weekends off, encouraging work-life balance (days off during the week when working a weekend)
- Structured career pathway, encouraging progression
- Professional fees are paid annually
- Fantastic company benefits scheme, including access to various healthcare, wellness support, and money claim back opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Maternity and paternity package
- Companywide special interest groups, including anaesthesia, behaviour, wellbeing, pain management, and much more
- Social and team building events, companywide focus on wellbeing and team collaboration
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice are looking to employ a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their amazing, supportive work family (second year students at the end of their training may be considered). They ask that you are forward-thinking and enjoy all aspects of modern-day nursing, including inpatient care, nurse lead consultations, theatre practice, and socialising.
They are a supportive team and there is very much a family feel amongst the whole team. They encourage their nurses to carry out additional qualification/certificates in their areas of interest, as career development is something that the practice is very keen to promote and fund.
This Veterinary Hospital is a small animal training Hospital, with fantastic state-of-the-art modern facilities, including laparoscopic equipment, laser therapy, in-house laboratory, radiography suite, and more.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]