The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week. Weekday hours over 4 days
• An equal share of the weekend work (usually one Saturday or Sunday every 4 weeks) – rota Equivalent to a 42.5-hour weekly salary. – 4 x 9-11 hour shifts
• Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
• £600 CPD allowance
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS cover
• 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice has the opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their small animal practice on a full-time basis.
This position would suit an RVN who is looking to provide a high standard of patient and client care as part of a friendly and supportive team.
You would be joining a team of 12 Vets, who have a variety of special interests and certificates, and who are supported by an excellent team of RVNs, TVNs, VCAs, and receptionists.
The practice is well-equipped and is proud to be both a nurse training practice and a host practice for final year Surrey Veterinary Students. Salary will be dependent on experience.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]