The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week (PT Considered)
• 1 in 4 Weekends
• 1 in 9 OOHs Rota
• Salary up to £60,000 (More for Cert Holders)
• £1,750 CPD Allowance
• Accommodation and Vehicle can be provided
• VDS and RCVS retention fees funded
• Holidays include 5 weeks standard holidays plus bank holiday entitlement
• Employee discount scheme
• Pension and Health Shield available
• Enhanced sick pay, enhanced parental leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Additional buy and sell scheme
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion hospital is looking to recruit a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team working alongside their existing team of 16 Vets.
You will benefit from plenty of clinical support from the friendly, appreciative, and supportive team. This role includes a mixture of consulting, case workup, and surgery.
This hospital actively encourages the development of team members, providing training, easily accessed support, and clinical guidance. They do require Bank Holiday cover throughout the year, this is shared equally amongst the team, but fully close the practice on Christmas Day, allowing everyone to enjoy the day with their family.
Part-time applicants are also welcome, and we are happy to discuss different working patterns. Post-graduate certificates in all disciplines are welcome, and there is the opportunity to undertake funded certification for those who are interested.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]