The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-time – 5-day week, or part-time
• Competitive salary, depending on experience
• 1:10 weeks on-call
• £1,750 CPD allowance and 5 days paid CPD leave – more if a certificate holder
• RCVS and VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g., BSAVA
• Must be comfortable working sole charge when on-call and have a friendly and proactive attitude
• 15-minute consults
• 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Pension after 3 months
• Health Shield cover after 3 months
• Excellent opportunity for career development
About the Practice/Location
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well-equipped and thriving practice as a full time – or part-time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 14 dedicated small animal Vets at our lovely small animal, first opinion, hospital practice
The ideal candidate will fit in with the established large and friendly team, and be enthusiastic about mentoring colleagues, enjoy clinical discussions, dealing with a wide variety of cases, and generally getting stuck in with a very supportive practice and colleagues with a well-equipped and modern practice with laser therapy, video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray etc.
The right person for this job will have good experience in practice and be comfortable with a variety of surgical procedures and being on-call on a fair rota basis. In return, the successful applicant will benefit from a combination of excellent and modern facilities, varied caseloads, and a friendly and supportive environment, allowing them to develop their career and pursue their interests right up to certificate level.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]