The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full time or part-time hours
• A salary of up to £50,000, depending on experience and hours
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum and 35 paid hours (more for AVPs)
• Health Shield cover
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail and gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday
• CPD/training support
• Company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion hospital is looking for an Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Surgeon to join their Small Animal Hospital. The ideal candidate will be happy working sole charge, with the backup of experienced nurses, and plenty of advice and support from other colleagues, you’ll also need to be comfortably busy with some quiet times for certificate studies.
This hospital actively encourages, and finances certificate study. This small animal hospital has room for two ECC Vets to join the team. You will be part of a shared rota covering weeknights and weekends.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]