The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• A competitive salary
• CPD allowance of £2,000 and/or 5 days
• Subscriptions to RCVS, VDS, and one other of your choice
• Company pension scheme
• Company Health Shield scheme
• Enhanced company sick pay scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Employee discount scheme
• 25 days Holidays (pro rota for 4-day week)
• There is no OHH’s work, but you would be expected to be part of the second on-call rota one night a week
• Weekends are one and half Saturdays in 5 and 1:5 Sunday
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is a small animal practice they are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their team, The ideal candidate would have experience working in a small animal practice. The candidate would be of interest if they have an advanced Veterinary Certificate.
The position is for a permanent, Veterinary Surgeon to work within a 13-Vet team. The rota includes three 9am to 7pm shifts, one 9am to 4pm shift, and one 8am to 12pm shift. The Friday following the Sunday shift is off to enjoy a long weekend.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]