The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-time 4 days a week or part-time applicants considered, as they have some flexibility.
• Salary 34,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience
• No OOH’s
• Vet GDP advisors
• Support for recent graduates.
• Generous CPD allowance,
• subscription for RCVS and VDS
• one other organisation of professional preference is provided
• Accommodation can be arranged, if required
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion hospital is a companion animal practice that is currently looking to add a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their 6-vet team.
They are a tier 3 accredited hospital, with a smaller branch practice and are fully equipped to do a variety of advanced procedures, including TPLOS, TTAS, and laparoscopic surgery, to name a few.
They can adjust the role to suit varying levels of experience, including new graduates, but the ideal candidate will be Enthusiastic and can build excellent client and professional relationships.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]