The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 5 weekends & OOHs
• Salary between £34,000 – £50,000 (More for Cert Holders)
• 5 days CPD with a £1750 Allowance (More for Cert Holders)
• 7 weeks annual leave, including Bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Health plan Care available
• Access to mental health support
• 4 weeks sickness benefit — awarded after qualifying period
• Contributory pension scheme
• Professional fees paid, including BSAVA membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Refer-a-Friend bonus
• Career progression opportunities
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
They promote and reward technical and behavioural excellence in all their practice. You’ll complement your team of 14 Vets and 20 RVNs, growing your knowledge as you work alongside many skilled and supportive certificate holders.
Their experienced team means that they can deal with surgical and medical cases in-house, allowing you to follow your own cases with clinical freedom and support.
They also believe their patients deserve to have 24-hour care provided by the professionals that their owners trust, and our in-house OOH provision means you’ll have a continuity of cases.
Whether you’re still finding your feet or are more experienced, they’re looking for someone who loves being a Vet! The right candidate knows that a good consultation is about efficiently working out a solution, and you believe in the expertise of the RVNs you work with.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]