The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-time role 40 hours per week
• A competitive salary depending on experience
• A generous CPD allowance with fees paid
• 1:4 Sat mornings
• No OOH’s, they have their own dedicated OOH’s provider
• Health Shield plan
• 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• Individual interests encouraged
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking to hire a Senior Veterinary Surgeon that support the management team. They are a very friendly and supportive team in a beautifully extended and refurbished premises, but at a well-established site.
This practice has 3 receptionists, 5 qualified RVNs (and 2 student nurses as a VNTP), and 4 Vets currently (one being part-time), with approximately 50 years combined experience in general practice.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]