The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4-day week
• Salary up to £55,000 (pro-rata), depending on experience
• CPD allowance £1750 + 5 days – more if you’re a certificate holder
• No OOHs
• 1 in 4 Saturdays,
• 5 weeks plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Certificate study hugely encouraged and fully funded
• Regular operating days
• Annual pay reviews
• Paid memberships
• Benefits such as company pension, Health Shield, and various discounts including retail and gym membership
• Company sick pay
• Heavily discounted treatment for your pets
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 11 (FTE) Vets. They have a better work-life balance – they now close on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Everybody gets afternoon ‘admin time’ for reporting those results or speaking to owners. Rude customers will get one strike and then they’re out.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to work as part of a team assisting with junior colleagues to reach their absolute fullest potential, will have brilliant customer service skills, will have experience working in a small animal, first opinion clinic. Confidence with both consulting and routine surgeries and great communication skills. You will need to be ambitious, passionate, and motivated for this role.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]