The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 40 Hours Per Week – Part Time Considered
• 1:4 Saturday mornings • No OOH’s
• Salary £45,000-£55,000 (FT), depending on experience.
• £1750 CPD + 5 days paid CPD leave
• Health Shield cash plan
• Cycle-to-Work Scheme
• RCVS/VDS membership paid, plus two other memberships
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a Small Animal Vet to work. You will be working alongside two other long-standing experienced Vets at the practice, but you must be comfortable working on your own initiative. The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]