The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Excellent salary package depending on experience
• £1750 CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• Health Shield
• RCVS/VDS Membership paid
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Cycle to Work scheme
About the Practice/Location
This first pinion practice is looking for a friendly, motivated, and dedicated colleague, who has excellent communication skills as well as someone who can offer their clients and patients a high level of out-of-hours care to join their Small Animal practice as a Veterinary Surgeon who is interested in emergency and critical care to join their fantastic team.
You will be based at a 3-tier hospital with 24-hour emergency care, a dedicated IFSM gold standard feline unit, a CT scanner, and 5 operating hubs. Their practice has a large professional team with very skilled Veterinary Surgeons, some of whom are certificate holders, and a brilliant nursing team.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]