The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4-day working week
• 1 in 3 Saturdays
• No OOH’s
• Competitive salary reflective of experience
• CPD (Graduate programme available) plus 5 days paid CPD leave
• RCVS/VDS/BSAVA membership paid
• 6.6 weeks holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a motivated and friendly newly graduated (0-2 years) Small Animal Vet, to work in their supportive and dynamic team.
Their highly experienced team of first opinion Vets (including two certificate holders) and Vet Nurses have excellent experience in supporting new graduates as they start out in their career. They also offer a Graduate Package, which offers an additional layer of support. This practice has a high Vet Nurse to Vet ratio and are proud to be a nursing training practice.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]