The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 2 Saturdays & No OOHs
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Generous CPD allowance, plus 5 days paid CPD leave
• Professional membership fees paid
• Company Pension
• 6.6 weeks holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Health Shield cash plan
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice has an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their amazing team. A new graduate Vet would also be considered for this role.
They are a busy small animal practice providing the ideal opportunity to use your Veterinary skills to the full. They are a great, friendly, social team of Vets, nurses, and support staff.
The ideal candidate would be a team player, have to be a good communicator and have empathy with clients and their pets. As well as a passion to extend your range of experience, alongside the like-minded team at their practice.
This practice is flexible about how you wish your career to develop, they can support training, whether clinical or managerial.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]