The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-time over 4 days
• Starting Salary from £32,000 depending on experience
• CPD/training support
• 1:4 Saturday mornings
• No OOH’s
• Sole charge Saturday Mornings only
• Health Shield scheme
• Pension contributions
• VetPartners New Graduate Scheme
• Career progression opportunities
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• RCVS/VDS membership paid and two other membership subscriptions
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Discounted Veterinary Fees
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is only a single practice are busy so are requiring a new graduate Vet or Vet with one/two years of experience, to expand the team of three Vets, four nurses, and two student nurses.
The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
The Vets are very experienced and will be on hand to offer help and support.
It is a great practice if you have an interest in exotics, as we are one of only a handful of exotic Vets in the Greater Manchester area.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]