The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 35 – 40 Hour Week
• 1 in 4 Saturdays & 1 in 10 Sundays
• No OOHs
• Salary Between £23,000 – £32,000
• 2 Full Days or 3 Part Day CPD Leave
• Simply Health Cover
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Inhouse & Highstreet Discounts
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Paid BVNA membership, RCVS and VDS fees.
• Colleague Introduction incentive of £1500.
• Increasing holiday allowance with length of service.
About the Practice/Location
This practice is seeking an experienced RVN to join their team and support the vets and nursing colleagues.
What this practice can provide is a two-vet team for you to work alongside, supportive, and knowledgeable Nursing and support colleagues, with a stimulating environment to work in. They have a full lab suite, ultrasound, two consulting rooms, a large prep and theatre area and a colleague rest area for those important lunch breaks.
The ideal candidate would be a RVN who is a great communicator with clients and colleagues and has a passion for variety in their day, from routine to emergency care.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]