The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• An excellent and competitive salary of £55,000 to £80,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Generous CPD allowance
• No night shifts
• No On Call
• Keen to support study for certificate qualifications. We have an excellent benefit package including
• Increasing holiday allowance (up to 6 weeks!)
• BUPA private health insurance as well as cash back / refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropody fees etc
• Generous shopping and leisure discounts
• Pleasant accommodation available if required
About the Practice/Location
These corporately owned first opinion practices are looking for a Surgical Vet on a full-time permanent basis. They are seeking a surgeon who has either completed a Surgery Certificate or is close to completing one, to take on a mainly surgical role, operating at both at their practices, in Wimbledon and Northolt Veterinary Hospitals. Their ideal candidate would be competent in both soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures, including the ability to perform TPLO’s.
They are seeking a colleague to join the team who wishes to utilise and further develop their surgical skills. An interesting and busy caseload is guaranteed.
Both hospitals are RCVS accredited and are busy and expanding, offering a 24 -hour service to their clients, as well as referral services to the practice’s nearby branch surgeries. They are also able to offer the services of RCVS Specialists in Ophthalmology, Diagnostic Imaging and Dermatology. The Hospital in Wimbledon has installed a 64 slice CT scanner. Both hospitals are well staffed with Registered Veterinary Nurses and training is encouraged for all members of the team with many nurses either having completed further certificates or working towards them.
They successfully foster a friendly atmosphere in the group with which newly recruited staff are always impressed.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]