The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part-Time Hours
• 1 in 3 Saturdays & 1 in 8 Sundays
• No Out of Hours
• Salary between £50,000 – £60,000 Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD Allowance and 5 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding
• Accommodation Available
• Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
• RCVS, VDS + BVA, BSAVA or SPVS Memberships Paid
• Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Great colleague pet discount scheme.
• Colleague Introduction incentive.
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned group is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to Join their team.
This practice is going through an exciting time, giving a unique opportunity to create a rota designed especially for the vet that is looking for a rewarding, satisfying career but also a home life.
This practice have equipment including dental x-ray and new ultrasound. The main hospital for the area is nearby that can always offer support if needed which has 24 hr facilities including CT, an excellent ultrasound, scopes, laparoscopic equipment.
The ideal candidate would be a candidate that can fit into our practice culture and values and just enjoy being a great GP as well as being a great communicator that can build trusting relationships with clients and manage your time well.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]