The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full, Part Time or Flexible Hours
- Weekends not yet specified
- Out of Hours not yet specified
- Occasional Sole Charge
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Fully funded CPD allowance, including certificates
- Paid memberships for RCVS, VDS and BVA
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package
- Fully organised and funded Visa
- Birthday leave
- 5.6 weeks of holiday allowance, including bank holidays per annum
- Holiday allowance increasing by an extra week after two years of service
About the Practice/Location
Our client is a corporately owned, first opinion practice, who are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team on a full or part time basis in Devon.
The practice is based in Exeter, with coffee shops and parking facilities nearby and easy accessible by public transport, if you are commuting from the city centre.
The practice has a wide range of equipment such as: digital X-rays, dental X-ray, ultrasound machine, in-house lab, blood-pressure machine, ECG, laser therapy and Endoscopy. The well-established team consists of 3 Vets, 7 CCAs and 11 RVNs. Two with a BVNA certificate in Dentistry, one studying towards ISVPS Dental certificate and another studying towards ISVPS EC & C.
Working within this practice will offer you a wide and varied caseload with plenty of opportunity for surgery, work up your medical cases and advance your career. You’ll have complete clinical freedom and with a higher-than-average percentage of insured patients, you’ll be able to work up your cases to the highest standard of care.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced veterinary surgeon, comfortable with all aspects of a first opinion practice and who is capable of sole charge.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]