The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-Time or Part-Time hours
• Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience.
• CPD budget which is flexible towards learning goals
• No OOH
• 1:2 Saturday morning only, on rotation
• Relocation allowance (n/a agency candidates)
• RCVS, BSAVA and VDS fees paid
• 28 days holiday
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Death in service x 4 times annual salary
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Company discounts and rewards!
• A relocation package also available to the right candidate
About the Practice
This is a superb opportunity to join a thriving corporately owned first opinion practice on a full time or part time basis. They’re looking for an empathetic vet with solid experience and good general surgical and medical skills. Whether you join on a full-time or part-time basis they’re quite flexible with shifts.
In return for helping to develop the practice, you can look forward to plenty of opportunities for training and CPD, including funding towards a certificate if desired. A vet with an interest in palliative care would be desirable but is not essential. Their ethos is a family feeling, fear free practice and they were the first gold standard cat friendly practice in the province.
They want you to feel supported and appreciated rather than exhausted and taken for granted! As well as an 11-year qualified Vet with a degree in Behaviour and Welfare, you will be working alongside a fabulous team including 2 experienced RVNs, 2 receptionists, 1 VCA and your very own practice manager! The practice stands alone with its own onsite parking and boasting Idexx in house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound and 4 consult rooms, of which you can have your very own.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]