The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time (30 – 40 Hours per Week)
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
- 1 in 10 Sundays
- No Out of Hours
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Salary between £23,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
- CPD leave of 2 full days or 3 part time days
- Paid memberships for BVNA, RCVS and VDS
- Simply Health Cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
- Company and high street discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague Introduction Incentive of £1,500
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
About the Practice/Location
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team and support the vets and nursing colleagues. The practice is located south of the river in South-East London, with local restaurants nearby.
They have a full lab suite, ultrasound, two consulting rooms, a large prep and theatre area and a colleague rest area for those important lunch breaks.
What this practice can provide is a two-vet team for you to work alongside in, with supportive colleagues, in a stimulating work environment.
They are looking for a candidate who is a great communicator with clients and colleagues and has a passion for variety in their day, from routine to emergency care.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]