The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full-Time or Part-Time hours
• Competitive salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
• Generous CPD allowance and plenty of support
• No OOH
• No Sunday working
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Health Insurance
• Death in service 4 x annual salary
• Paid memberships
• Exclusive company discounts & rewards
• They can offer you a generous relocation package of up of £5,000, if you’re not a local
• They will also support your ongoing career progression with fully funded training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to become a practice owner with their Joint Venture Partnership model
About the Practice
This corporately owned first opinion practice has an exciting opportunity for a talented Veterinary Surgeon to join their team and because it’s important to find the right person to work alongside them, they are happy to offer greater flexibility and a rota that can be planned around what works best for you.
If you’re looking for longer hours during term time & shorter days during school holidays, then that can be discussed too! They don’t do their own OOH’s and are only open until midday on Saturdays ensuring that everyone in the team can take advantage of the work/life balance that they all value so much.
If you prefer a mainly consulting role this can be accommodated. However, if you love surgery & orthopaedics, they are also well equipped with orthopaedic kit to enable a range of routine and emergency procedures including cruciate repairs, patella surgeries & fracture repairs.
Their patients and clients are at the heart of everything they do and with a varied case load, they’re looking for a vet with good medical and surgical experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for what you do.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]