The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Part time role
• 1:6 weekends
• Salary is competitive – rising with experience
• £1750 CPD allowance per annum, more if a certificate holder
• CPD/training support
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy/sell holiday
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• Health Shield
• Additional discounts including retail, and gym memberships
• RCVS/VDS and BVA Membership paid
• Birthday leave
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Learning and Leadership courses
• Cycle to work scheme
About the Practice
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking to welcome an experienced Small Animal Vet to add to their team of 3 small animal Vets, 5 large animal Vets, and 2 nurses. The right candidate will ideally have small animal experience.
They are looking for someone passionate about customer and pet care to share their vision for small animal practice. You will have a grounding in all aspects of general practice (medical and surgical); however, most of the workload will be consultancy based. You will have the opportunity for career progression, whether clinical and/or in management.
They offer a high medical and surgical caseload, and challenging trauma cases. They are well equipped (digital x-ray, lab suite, advanced ultrasound, etc.) for all medical and surgical investigations. They offer first, and second opinion services.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]