The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time – 40 Hours per Week
- 1 in 5 Weekends
- No Out of Hours
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- £250 CPD Allowance
- Paid memberships for RCVS and VDS
- Cost price veterinary treatment
- Holiday allowance, including bank holidays
- Annual pay reviews
- Christmas bonus
About the Practice/Location
Our client is a small animal, independently owned practice, who is looking for a motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Hampshire.
The practice is located Basingstoke and has local amenities and parking facilities nearby.
Your Key Responsibilities will Include:
• Preparing, monitoring and recovering animals during and after surgical procedures
• Caring for inpatients, including administration of medication
• Performing nurse consultations and dispensing of medication
• In-house lab work, X-ray positioning and exposure
• Dental scale and polishes
• Schedule 3 work as appropriate
• Light reception work when receptionists on annual leave
• Maintain practice hygiene standards
• Awareness and compliance with practice health and safety regulations
Our client prides themselves in high levels of client and patient care. They have a great team of staff, including ANAs, SVNs and RVNs who are keen to use their skills and qualifications to their full potential. Their experienced veterinary surgeons are trained in advanced surgical techniques and are supported by our brilliant nurses and receptionists.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]