The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time – Approx 40 hours
- 1 in 4 Weekends
- No Out of Hours
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Competitive salary depending on experience (tell us what you want and we will go from there)
- Dedicated CPD Allowance
- Paid memberships for RCVS, BVNA, VDS
- Company discounts and rewards
- Contributory pension scheme
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Career development opportunities
About the Practice/Location
Our client is a corporately owned, small animal, first opinion practice and is looking for a friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Berkshire.
The practice is based in Newbury and is surrounded by local amenities, with parking facilities nearby.
This team consists of 4 vets, a 5-colleague nursing team, 4 receptionists and 1 practice manager.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Administering drugs, anaesthetic and injections
- Preparing animals for surgery
- Holding and monitoring animals during operations
- Maintaining sterilising and laying out surgical equipment
- Cleaning up after surgery
- Diagnostic testing
- Preparing and sending off laboratory samples
- Taking x-rays
- Inpatient care
- Client care, including giving advice and accurate reporting
They practice has advanced practitioners in soft tissue orthopaedics, which offers a very wide and varied case load and by joining, you will have the opportunity to use your nursing skills to their full potential. Opportunities for personal growth and development are supported and actively encouraged.
The ideal candidate will be confident, reliable and a highly competent nurse to join them in delivering exceptional standards of patient care and customer service.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]