The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• This is a full-time role, 40 hours a week on average – Shifts are 7am-3pm / 10.30am-6.30pm on alternate weeks, with a week of 2pm-10pm on a rota basis
• Salary is £21,400-£24,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
• Generous CPD Allowance
• No OOH’s, but there is availability to pick up additional paid shifts
• 1:5 Saturday or a Sundays
• 30 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• RCVS Fees paid
• In-house CPD sessions
• Company Pension
• Health Shield
• Enhanced family schemes, including maternity and paternity leave
• Enhanced sick pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Great discount schemes
This first opinion practice is a very busy, RCVS accredited, referral practice, with a team of 20 Vets and 50 nurses at the main hospital. They also have 9 branches in the surrounding area. They have an amazing team of nurses, including ACAs, SVNs, RVNs, and Diploma holding RVNs. They are currently looking for another outstanding RVN to join their wonderful team.
The role will rotate throughout the hospital, spending time in wards, theatre, and dispensary, looking after a varied caseload to a very high standard.
The candidate must have a passion to deliver a high standard of care to both clients and patients. The ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of nursing duties, including patient care, nurse clinics, lab work, and surgical nursing.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]