The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full Time – Working 4 Days per Week
- Weekends on Rota
- Working 4 nights every 9 weeks for afterhours emergency clinical work (followed by 6 days off)
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Salary between £24,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Paid RCVS and BVA membership
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sponsorship Available
About the Practice/Location
Our client is a corporately owned, first opinion practice and is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their advancing team in Essex.
The practice is based in Colchester and is located near supermarkets, restaurants and has parking facilities near by.
It is a brand new state of the art well-equipped practice, which includes CT, endoscopy, and an ICU unit. They have a friendly, expanding team consisting of 14 RVN’s, SVN’s and VCA’s.
They have a large client base which offers a diverse caseload with plenty of exposure to routine as well as advanced and emergency work. You will experience the adrenalin and excitement of afterhours emergency clinical work, for 4 nights every 9 weeks with no other on call work, with 6 days off after.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]