The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full or Part Time
- Weekend work has not been confirmed yet
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Competitive Salary Offered: Open for discussion dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid membership for RCVS
- 32 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company sick pay
- Health Shield Cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared paternal leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Discounts on gym members and retail
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Practice/Location
Our client is a corporately owned first opinion practice and is looking for a full or part time RVN to join their friendly and experienced team in Cornwall.
The practice is based in Liskeard, which can be easily accessed from the A38.
The role encourages nurturing and development of new techniques, as well as allowing advancement of existing roles.
This practice is very friendly with incredibly attractive personalities who work well with beginners and experienced vets. They want their colleagues to enjoy coming to work and encourage an open and supportive environment, which allows their team to flourish and reach their full potential.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]