The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 40 Hours Per Week
• 1 in 3 Weekends with No OOHs
• A salary of £25,000 – £29,000, depending on experience
• £600 CPD Allowance
• 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Health Shield Cover
• VDS, RCVS Membership paid + One Other
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to Join their client friendly branch.
They are looking to develop nursing-led clinics, and provide high levels of surgical and in-patient care, with the scope to expand nurse led clinics.
This role would be suitable for a newly qualified or experienced RVN.
They encourage RVNs to use all their skills, with an opportunity to make your mark and drive standards.
Clinical coach desired, but not essential.
RCVS PSS accredited and TP.
They have a loyal client base, local community, and a supportive team of Vets led by the Clinical Director, plus Nurses, VCA, and receptionist, as well as support from their practice manager.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]