The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part-Time Hours
• 1 in 3 Saturdays & 1 in 8 Sundays
• No Out of Hours
• Salary between £50,000 – £60,000 Depending on Experience
• Generous CPD Allowance and 5 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding
• Accommodation Available
• Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
• RCVS, VDS + BVA, BSAVA or SPVS Memberships Paid
• Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Great colleague pet discount scheme.
• Colleague Introduction incentive.
About the Practice
This corporately owned group is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to Join their team.
This practice has been on the same site for several decades and has a long standing client base. You will have the chance to run your own clinic with the support of the rest of the team.
This is a sole charge role, but support is always available from the main hospital that is close by. The hospital has great 24 -hr facilities including CT, an excellent ultrasound, scopes, laparoscopic equipment, and an array of specialists.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years of experience, be a good clinician that enjoys being a great GP, a really good communicator, and someone who would relish helping to advance the groups standards of care.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]