The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 7 on 14 off Rota
• Salary between £55,000 – £60,000
• Generous CPD Allowance
• Increasing holiday allowance=
• BUPA private health insurance.
• Simply Health, which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Inhouse and High Street Discounts
• Up to £3000 relocation costs paid.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Great colleague pet discount scheme.
• Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
• Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
About the Practice
This independently owned Hospital are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join the night emergency and critical care team.
This hospital has digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, comprehensive in-house blood analysers, and multi-parameter including capnography and blood pressure monitoring, used as standard, and also offer laparoscopic spays. All the necessary equipment for patient side diagnostic testing is available and RVN nursing cover is provided throughout the night.
The ideal candidate would be someone that is confident in managing medical and surgical emergencies, as well excellent communication skills and the compassion to provide a high standard of care to patient and clients.
The current rota incorporates 121 night shifts per year (7 on, 14 off) including weekends and bank holidays but, this role could also be combined with some routine day shifts if desired.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]