• Full Time or Part Time Hours
• Salary up to £75,000 Depending on experience
• Generous CPD Allowance + 5 Days CPD Leave
• Increasing holiday allowance
• BUPA private health insurance.
• Simply Health Care
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Inhouse and High Street Discounts
• Up to £3000 relocation costs paid.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Great colleague pet discount scheme. Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
• Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
• Accommodation is also available if needed.
This independently owned hospital are looking for an ECC or Medicine certificate holding Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 16 Veterinary Surgeons, 21 RVNs, 1 SVN, 14 Nursing Assistants and 20 Support Staff.
The shift times for the roles are either 9am – 7pm or 12pm – 10pm which will allow you to work with both the day and night team and also allowing you to have an interesting and varied caseload.
Due to the team consisting largely of certificate holders and specialists, this hospital is ale to provide excellent first opinion, emergency, critical care, and referral service to clients and the equipment on site consists of diagnostic support, with a new CT scanner, a commercial laboratory and more.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player looking to expand their experience in a busy hospital environment and will share our philosophy of practicing to the highest clinical standards and providing excellent client care. You will have the opportunity to work alongside other certificate holders and Diplomates in a range of specialisms.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]