The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time (4 or 5 Days), Part Time, or Flexible Work Patterns (offered)
• 1 in 3 weekends (Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm)
• No Out of Hours
• Salary Between £30,000 – £50,000+ depending on experience
• Generous CPD per annum of £1000 with added support towards certificates.
• Paid membership for RCVS, VDS
• Companion Pension Scheme
• 40 % veterinary staff discount and 20% Pets At Home staff discount
• Access to Veterinary Group “discounts”
• 5 weeks holiday per annum, increasing to 6 weeks after 1 full years’ service(Jan-Dec).
• Your birthday off as an additional days holiday (or within a month of that date)
• Enhanced sick pay
• Mental Health First Aiders & Employee assistance help line
• 20-minute appointments
• Regular pay reviews
• Regular career development reviews
• Inhouse & High street discounts.
This practice is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Veterinary Surgeon to come and join the team of 4 vets two of which being surgery and ophthalmology certificate holders, 4 RVNs, 2 students RVNs and lots of support staff.
The practice have just acquired a brand-new ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi parameter units for both theatres and full in-house lab. They also have 4 consulting rooms, a theatre, prep room, imaging room, dog and cat wards, isolation and a new reception area with separate cat and dog waiting areas.
The ideal candidate would be Someone confident with all routine first opinion work, however, there would always be support available for those needing support in some areas. A positive team player that is well organised structured and has good ability to manage time well. You will also be passionate and have the willingness to provide excellent patient and client care, as well as good communication skills.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]