he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time, Part Time or Flexible Hours
• No OOHs
• Salary up to £60,000
• Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
• Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
• Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
• Life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Sponsorship fees paid
• Relocation Allowance
• Group discounts on pet products and care
• Cycle to work scheme
• Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
• Free car parking
This 1st opinion practice are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This relatively new practice opening in 2018 and has access to all the latest technology and facilities, have RCVS Small Animal Accreditation and an ever growing and loyal client base.
The ideal vet will be confident and empathetic with good all round first opinion skills and experience. Someone that will get on well with the team and our clients and someone who will bring with them their own ideas and passion for the job.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]