- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 35 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 4 Saturday mornings
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This corporately owned first opinion practice requires a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, to thrive in their busy, well-equipped small animal practice.
You must have great communication skills and a passion for promoting preventative healthcare. Previous experience within a busy small animal practice is not essential but desirable.
You will enjoy fitting in with our friendly team, and working with our Nurses, Vets, and receptionists to provide an exceptional standard of care for pet owner and pet alike.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• You will receive an attractive salary depending on experience and qualification
• A funded and supported CPD package
• 4 weekends (days only), and 4 Saturday mornings
• Comprehensive pension scheme
• 6 weeks annual leave, including Bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• Paid professional fees
• Childcare vouchers
• Healthcare benefits
• Cycle to work schemes
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.