- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: Flexible Hours
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
The ideal candidate for this role would be an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our friendly team, someone who is keen to progress and develop themselves, or lead, encourage, and support others to do the same. This practice is happy to consider flexible working to create a great work-life balance.
This corporately owned first opinion clinic is a 100% small animal team, spread across 4 sites, with a superb support network of other Vets, RVNs, SVNs, VNAs, and admin teams. They also have Vets working towards Certificates, and Diploma qualified nurses. This clinic can offer a great career move with huge potential.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Flexible rotas
• Salary Dependant on Experience
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
• Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
• CPD/training support
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Benefits – various discounts, including retail gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
• No OOH’s
• 1:3 Saturdays
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.