- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: Flexible Hours
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice is looking for the ideal candidate for the Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our very friendly team of 18 Vets.
They would need to be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
There are certificate Ophthalmologist and acupuncturists on site, and weekly diagnostic imaging specialist visits.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Flexible Hours
• Salary dependant on experience
• Frequent in-house CPD (out-with generous 5 day/£1750 CPD budget)
• 6 weeks holiday per year (pro rata)
• No OOH
• Support colleagues of friendly RVNs, ACAs, and receptionists
• All professional fees paid
• Health Shield cover
• Buy and sell Holiday Scheme
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.