- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 2 days a week
- Average Hours: 25 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so
At this Veterinary Surgery, they enjoy a great work life balance and are a small, but friendly growing practice with a full support team of receptionists and nurses that also have links to their Tier 3 accredited Hospital.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Salary up to £55,000 (Pro-Rata)
• CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
• Working a 1:4 Saturday rota
• 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Workplace pension scheme
• RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
• Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discounts for your pets
• BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.