- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: Weekends flexible
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This corporately owned practice are looking for an experienced veterinary to join their team of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, 1 SVN and 3 receptionists.
The ideal candidate would be used to all routine surgery and confident with the day-to-day consults but must be capable of sole charge. The role is for a full-time vet, but if you’re looking for a part-time role or even flexible hours, this practice are happy to put together a rota that works for you.
You’ll have at least one ops day a week, and to help you do your job they practice can offer longer consults when needed and have time blocked off in the diary for you to catch up.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• Full or Part Time Hours
• Weekends are Flexible & No OOHs
• Salary up to £60,000 (Pro-Rata)
• Generous CPD allowance up to certificate level
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Paid professional memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
• Relocation package
• Fully organised and funded Visa
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
• Contributory Pension
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.