- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:3 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
There is a new opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join this practice where the client base is made up of approx. 60% dogs, 35% cats and 5% small furries and exotics.
The practice are looking for a confident vet with both fantastic clinical and communication skills and solid experience in first opinion practice.
The modern, air-conditioned practice is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house blood machines, 3 air-conditioned consult rooms and dedicated theatre.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• 4 Day Work Week (PT Considered)
• 1 in 3 Weekends
• No OOHs
• Salary up to £60,000
• Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
• Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
• Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
• Life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Sponsorship fees paid
• Group discounts on pet products and care
• Cycle to work scheme
• Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
• Free car parking
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.