- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 3/4 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for a vet to join their friendly and supportive team.
The ideal candidate will feel confident with routine surgical and medical cases and enjoy building strong relationships with patients, clients, and team.
You will be joining a passionate team made up of 4 vets, 5 nurses, 2 student nurses, and an amazing client care team. The team holds a variety of interests from behaviour and wellness through to exotics! The practice always encourages CPD and are happy to support study towards certificates.
The team sees a wide variety of cat, dog, rabbit, and exotic medical and surgical cases and offer 15-minute consults as standard. They benefit from lots of free parking, the practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to leading industry standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory facilities.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• 3 or 4 Days per week
• 1 in 4 weekend rotas
• No OOHs
• Salary ranging from £34,160 – £46,580 depending on experience
• CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate • Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
• No Sole Charge
• A relocation allowance • Enhanced annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid charity leave
• Private medical plan
• Exclusive discounts and rewards
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.