- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
We are looking for Registered Veterinary Nurses to join our friendly nursing team at our 24-hour hospital.
This corporately owned first opinion 24-hour hospital is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team on a full-time basis.
They are looking for a motivated individual who would enjoy using their nursing skills across theatre, in-patient care, and nursing clinics.
At this practice, they pride themselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animal.
They have a well-equipped RCVS accredited hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• 40 hours per week-Flexibility can be offered, and hours can be negotiated
• Salary range £22,000-£28,000 based experience and Qualifications
• Generous CPD Allowance
• 1:4 weekends (supported)
• Full driving licence essential
• Health Shield scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Generous holiday allowance, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS cover
• Dedicated on-site night team
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.