- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week on average
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a Clinical Nurse to join their busy well-equipped practice, to work alongside their dedicated clinic nurse in getting their nursing clinics back up to pre-covid levels. In addition, some time required to be spent at their nearby consulting branch (3 miles away) to facilitate nurse clinics for their clients too.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, friendly, and be happy to support SVNs during nurse appointments as part of their practical training. Our clinic nurse, in turn, will support you as you develop your own skills within our friendly team.
Their branch is a modern, first opinion practice with 3 consulting Vets, 1-2 operating Vets, and a support team of RVNs, SVNs, and an experienced reception team. We have a dedicated consulting room for nurse clinics, a varied caseload, and lovely patients.
You will be doing nurse appointments: post-op checks, and routine appointments such as nail clips and administering medications, Nurse Clinics: Diabetic clinics, weight clinics, social visits, and more, Email correspondence with clients regarding appointments, registrations, and general enquiries, Nurse Triages, some reception duties, but would be minimal i.e., lunch time cover.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This role is ideally full-time, although part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate
• A competitive salary depending on experience
• CPD encouraged and funded
• 22 days, plus Bank holidays (pro-rata), starting holiday allowance
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
• A workplace pension scheme
• Health Shield policy
• Discounted rates on private medical cover
• RCVS fees paid, and one other membership subscription
• VDS cover
• Enhanced Parental leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted treatment for own pets
• Long service benefits
• Great employee parties!
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.