- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 37 hours per week on average
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday Mornings
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This practice is a first opinion small animal and exotic practice. They are looking for an experience Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their expanding team.
The Role would suit someone who likes a mixture of theatre, consultations, and reception, and is interested in exotic nursing, who also is passionate about working within a collaborative team and developing a bonded client base.
They enjoy delivering care to our local community and a wide variety of their companions.
They have a great team of receptionists, nurses, and Vets.
They are looking for a newly qualified, or recently graduated, RVN to join our busy and supportive team.
They know as well as anyone that you consider your pet to be a member of your family. That is why the whole team at the practice work hard to provide the very best Veterinary care services.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• It is a full-time role (37 hours) over 4 days with Wednesdays off
• Salary is £20,000-£23,000 dependant on experience
• Generous CPD Allowance
• 1:3 Saturday mornings, 8.45am-1.15pm
• No OOH’s
• 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• RCVS fees paid, plus one other membership subscription
• VDS cover
• In-house CPD sessions
• Company Pension
• Health Shield
• Enhanced family schemes, including maternity and paternity leave
• Enhanced sick pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discount Scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.