- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40.5 hours per week on average
- Weekends: No Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
Fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership to help grow and develop their amazing nursing team.
They are looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with management experience to join the senior management team (SMT), with wellbeing at the heart of their ethos.
The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, dedicated, and caring Registered Veterinary Nurse, who will share the Group Head Nurse role with our existing leader.
They will work together with a collaborative approach to help, develop, and support our large nursing team.
A typical candidate should have Registered Veterinary Nurse status, proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of having managed a team, a passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication, the ability to mentor, coach, and develop others, particularly other team leaders, as well as confidence in decision making with the ability to consider the business.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This role is ideally full-time at least 4 working days per week but flexible working options will be considered.
• Salary dependant on experience
• CPD – encouraged and funded
• Holiday entitlement is 22 days per annum, plus Bank/Public Holidays, pro rata.
• Health Shield – you will be enrolled onto the scheme within your first two months of employment
• Salary Sacrifice auto-enrolment pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Opt-in private health care
• Generous pet discount for our practice teams
• RCVS Registration fees paid
• More than 4 weeks holiday entitlement
• Enhanced parental leave
• Buy and Sell holiday
• VDS is also paid for clinical team
• Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
• 1 day paid volunteering leave, pro rata for part-time colleagues.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.