- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40.5 hours per week on average
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse.
The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to their patients and exceptional service to our clients.
They need an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice, someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurses, someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, Someone with a flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients. The right candidate will also need to hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
• This is a full time and permanent position although part time requests will be considered an average of up to 40.5 hours per week
• Salary £18,500 – £27,500 dependant on experience
• £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
• participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota
• 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
• RCVS fees covered
• Health shield cash plan
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 108 and speak to Sam.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.