The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 days per week
• An excellent salary – up to £55,000 for an experienced Vet based on FTE.
• CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder).
• 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holidays.
• Weekend Rota, working a 1:4 Saturday 9:00am to 12 noon.
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday – 8:30am to 6:00pm
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover.
• Certificates funded and strongly encouraged.
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay.
• Employee discounts for your pets.
• BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• In-house referral hospital and OOHs team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. The ideal candidate would be confident in all aspects of general practice and routine surgeries, and be confident in sole charge, but the practice is able to offer support to candidates that aren’t completely confident to do so.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract for a full-time position Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday – 8:30am to 6:00pm with a Weekend Rota, working a 1:4 Saturday 9:00am to 12 noon. This clinic would also consider flexibility around the hours and days worked for the right candidate.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]