The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time, Part Time or Flexible Hours
• 1:4 weekends (Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm)
• No Out of Hours
• Salary Between £30,000 – £50,000
• £1,000 CPD Allowance with added support towards certificates.
• Excellent clinical support and career development opportunities.
• Good work life balance
• Paid membership for RCVS, VDS
• Companion Pension Scheme
• Up to 40% Off Inhouse Discount
• 5 weeks holiday per annum, increasing to 6 weeks after 1 full years’ service
• 1 week full sick pay after 1 full years’ service increasing with length of service
This practice are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and passionate Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their team of 4 vets, 4 RVNs, 2 students RVNs and lots of support staff.
The supportive and experienced team are certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and other vets currently studying for certificates. The practice has a brand-new ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi parameter units for both theatres and full in-house lab and there is a varied caseload with the ability to work up cases in house and clinical freedom to do so.
The ideal candidate will be someone confident with all routine first opinion work, however, there would always be support available for those needing support in some areas, a positive team player, organised and structured, has the ability to manage time well. You will also be passionate and have the willingness to provide excellent patient and client care.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]